In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Organic Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The company owner of http://businesscenters.cat is CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. established for this purpose at CORSEGA, 299, upper attic, 08008 BARCELONA, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, contact telephone number: 93 238 67 10, holding Tax Identification number: B62028899, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in Volume 31900, Page 155, Sheet B-200416INSC 1º.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
- RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. – CIF: B62028899
Address: CORSEGA, 299, upper attic 08008 BARCELONA
Telephone: 93 238 67 10 – E-mail: email@example.com
- PURPOSE: With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. . we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Provide information about our products and services
- Provide the contracted service
- Carry out billing of the same.
- LIMITATION OF CONSERVATION PERIOD How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
- LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent obtained from the interested party, in addition to the contracting of the services.
- TARGET AUDIENCES: To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to:
- Tax Administration
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For additional information about your rights visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/)
To exercise your rights you can write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your ID and indicate the right you wish to exercise and the reason.
- ORIGIN: How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data we deal with at CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. come from the interested party and / or his Representative.
- The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Economic Data.
- Specially protected data is not processed.