What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained .
What Cookies do we use in our Web products?
Below we inform and ask your permission to execute the following own cookies or those of services that third-party complements provide us. Most browsers will generally allow you to change the characteristics of your browser so that it does not accept these “cookies”, but if you do this, please note that the website or some parts of the website will not function properly.
- a) Own cookies
- b) Third Party Cookies
They are cookies served and managed by advertising and / or analysis service providers other than the person responsible for this website.
These cookies allow the efficient management adapted to the user’s preferences of advertising and information campaigns. They can store information on the behavior of users of this website to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on their interests.
- Google: For more information, readTypes of cookies used by Google
- Youtube / Google: For more information, read Types of cookies used by Google
- Facebook: You can consult information on how Facebook uses its cookies.
How to manage cookies?
You can manage the cookies on this website through the cookie settings panel that has been provided for this purpose.
In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies by site, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that you trust. Therefore, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome, see: Cookie management in Chrome
Explorer, see: Managing cookies in Internet Explorer
Firefox, see: Managing cookies in Firefox
Safari, see: Managing cookies in Safari
Opera, see: Managing cookies in Opera
Safari (iOS), see: Cookie management in Safari (iOS)
Chrome (Android) see: Cookie management in Chrome (Android)
Remember that you can delete all cookies, including third-party cookies, by deleting the browsing data and cache of your browser, for this see the following link
Another function of all browsers is incognito or private browsing mode. You can browse incognito when you don’t want your website visits or downloads to be recorded in your browsing and download histories. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted after closing all incognito windows.