In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The company that owns https: //businesscenters.cat/ is CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, SL with address at Passeig de Gracia Nº 12 – 1º, 08007 Barcelona, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone: 93 238 67 10, with CIF number: B62028899, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 31900, Folio 155, Sheet B-200416INSC 1º.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
- RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. – CIF: B62028899
Mailing Address: Passeig de Gràcia Núm. 12 – 1r,08007 Barcelona
Phone: 93 238 67 10 – Email address: email@example.com
- PURPOSE: For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Provide information about our products and services
- To provide the contracted service
- To carry out the invoicing of the same
- LIMITATION OF TERM OF CONSERVATION How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent obtained from the interested party, in addition to the contracting of the services.
- TARGETS: To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to:
- Tax Administration
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. will stop treating the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For additional information on your rights visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/)
To exercise your rights you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your ID card and indicate the right you wish to exercise and the reason.
- PROCEDURE: How did we get your data?
- The personal data that we treat in CORCEGA BUSINESS CENTER, S.L. come from the interested party itself and/or its Representative.
- The categories of data to be processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Economic Data.
- No specially protected data is processed